Saturday, October 10, 2009

Vitamin D-More Important Info

Some of you may be tired of hearing me "preach" about Vitamin D but after reading this article this morning, I realized that not only do I need to pass along the information, I need to get busy increasing the levels of my own family's Vitamin D levels. We simply aren't taking enough! Please take the time to read the ENTIRE article HERE. It could make a huge difference in your family's health this winter!
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/10/Vitamin-D-Experts-Reveal-the-Truth.aspx

Wondering how you could ever get this much Vitamin D into your body?? You can find a link to the very inexpensive, high dose, liquid Vitamin D3 product we use HERE.

If you have your blood tested and find you are seriously deficient, you may want an even higher dose product which you can find HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment