Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Primal Challenge-Day 2

Primal Challenge-Day2
After it about killed me not to snack after dinner last night, I woke up STARVING today. I've already realized that I graze, WAY too much during the day, which does not mean good things for my insulin levels. I am clearly going through "grazing withdrawal" because every time I enter the kitchen I want to eat something but then realize, it's not mealtime yet!  Another thing I've discovered is that I often times mistake hunger for THIRST because a big glass of water seems to satisfy my "craving" to eat.

Breakfast- Scrambled eggs, chopped ham heated in a skillet, 1 cup of coffee.
Snack-Leftover scrambled eggs off kids' plate, small handful of cashews, 1/2 of a pear. I know, big snack!
Lunch-Leftover pesto chicken breast and green beans from last night's dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment